In performing the duties assigned to him, the Rector is assisted by the Deans, School Deans, Delegate Rectors, and various Councils, Commissions, Boards and Committees.
These figures and bodies facilitate ties between the Rectorate and all University structures dealing with teaching or research, in order to best contribute to the formulation of the University's decisions in these areas.
The Rector's team is composed as follows:
- Dean of the Undergraduate School: Chiara Fumagalli
- Dean of the Graduate School and Deputy Rector: Carlo Salvato
- Dean of the School of Law and for Legal Affairs and Compliance: Pietro Sirena
- Dean of the PhD School and for Innovation: Andrea Fosfuri
- Dean of SDA Bocconi School of Management: Stefano Caselli
- Dean of the Faculty: Paolo Pinotti
- Dean for Research: Elena Carletti
- Dean for International Affairs: Catherine De Vries
- Dean for Development and Alumni Relations: Antonella Carù
- Dean for Diversity, Inclusion and Sustainability: Paola Profeta
- Dean for Academic Strategy and Institutional Affairs: Myriam Mariani