Bocconi university board
The University Board is the management body for administrative and economic matters and for University assets.
It is made up of 19 members, comprising:
- a person appointed by the Board of Directors of "Istituto Javotte Bocconi" as President;
the Rector pro-tempore;
- a representative of the Ministry of Universities and Research;
- a representative of the Lombardy Region;
- a representative of the Province of Milan;
- a representative of Milan City Council;
- a representative of Lombardy Provinces Savings Bank Foundation;
- three representatives from the Milan Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Trades and Agriculture;
- nine members appointed by the Board of Directors of "Istituto Javotte Bocconi", at least three of whom shall be graduates of Università Bocconi.
Honorary President: Prof. Luigi Guatri
President of the University Board: Prof. Mario Monti.
Vice President: Prof. Andrea Sironi
Chief Executive Officer: Riccardo Taranto
Secretary: Silvia Colombo