Research on Gender and Equal Opportunities is active at Bocconi within three research centers focusing on gender, equal opportunities and diversity. Research is in the areas of:
- social sciences and economics, at the Gender unit of the Dondena Research Center on Social Dynamics.
(Contact: Paola Profeta)
- business, at the SDA Observatory on Diversity Management.
(Contact: Simona Cuomo)
- socio-economics, at the Econpubblica, unit of gender
(contact Alessandra Casarico)
- UWIN best paper award in gender economics
- WOMEN ON BOARD INITIATIVE
In May 2012 SDA Bocconi School of Management replied to the “Call of Action” of the European Commission Vice President Viviane Reding, which aims at getting more women on Europe's publicly quoted corporate boards.
More info at: http://www.alumnibocconi.it/ready-for-board-women-initiative
Contact: Paola Profeta