Equal Opportunities Committee
The Equal Opportunities Committee protects, enhances and promotes a culture of equity and empowerment within the Bocconi community to ensure that all members of the Bocconi community receive – and offer to others – equality of opportunity and treatment, irrespective of their gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, age or economic background.
The Committee is chaired by the Dean of Diversity of Inclusion and includes 10 members of Bocconi faculty, staff and students appointed by the Rector. It promotes equity and empowerment through contributing to the Inclusive Gender Equality Plan, Diversity and Inclusion Reporting and Diversity and Inclusion policies.
The Committee’s fundamental tasks include:
- Promoting equal opportunity within the University
- Preventing discrimination and harassment, whether direct or indirect, and if needed submitting cases to the Disciplinary Committee
- Conducting climate surveys regarding Diversity and Inclusion.
- Francesco Billari – Social and Political Sciences/Dean of Faculty
- Elena Carletti – Finance
- Antonella Carù – Marketing/Dean of the Graduate School
- Simona Cuomo – SDA Bocconi
- Catherine De Vries – Chair/Dean of Diversity and Inclusion
- Mariateresa Maggiolino – Legal Studies
- Paola Profeta – Social and Political Sciences
- Hao Jiang – Legal Studies
- Natalia López Delgado - Student Representative