Notes for online consultation of the course profiles
Each course is identified and described as follows:
The code that distinctively identifies each course.
- COURSE TITLE
- COURSE DIRECTOR and COURSE INSTRUCTORS
Each course profile specifies the Course Director of the academic program(s) for which the course has been designed as well as the Course Instructor for each class group.
- The credits points, semester and type are indicated in brackets after the academic program; more precisely:
- CREDIT POINTS
the credit point value?of the course and?indication of the academic program
Courses may be run in first semester, second semester or both semesters depending on the module assigned to the student (for example language courses)
Four courses taught starting from the 2010 - 2011 academic year
Compulsory course of a "shared foundation"
Curriculum compulsory course
Curriculum compulsory course chosen by the students
Compulsory course chosen by the students
Four courses taught up to the 2009 - 2010 academic year
Compulsory course of the academic program
Elective of the restricted group of the academic program
Compulsory course of the major
Compulsory course chosen as an alternative to another compulsory course for the same academic program.
Core course of the academic program
- CREDIT POINTS
- COURSE CONTENT SUMMARY
- DETAILED ASSEMENT METHODS
- CLASS TIMETABLE
- EXAM TIMETABLE
- STUDENT CONSULTATION HOURS (Italian version)
- Detailed course programs (syllabuses) are available from the Department Secretariat responsible for the course.