If the personalized photo ID card is lost, stolen, damaged or if the magnetic strip no longer works you should immediately:
- Request deactivation of it
by using the appropriate procedure through your yoU@B diary box 'YOUR
STUDENT ID CARD
The report will result in:
- the card being blocked so that it may not be used improperly by third parties (e.g. to illegitimately take out book loans from the Library);
- a request to issue a Bocconi Term ID Card (non banking card, which will be valid until the new Bocconi ID Card is received, which take approximately 20 days).
- In addition, if the card has been activated for banking operations, you should immediately contact Banca Popolare di Sondrio for card block at nr: 800.822.056 (+39 02 60843768 for international calls).
To issue the new Bocconi ID card:
- if the card is lost or stolen a replacement fee of 26€ is charged; It is necessary to request a new card via yoU@B Diary in the MY STUDENT ID CARD box. Once the request has been submitted a message will be sent on the student diary with all the information necessaries in order to collect the student card at the One Stop Service Center.
- if the magnetic strip no longer works or the card is damaged a replacement is free of charge only upon submission of the damaged card upon collecting the new one at the Academic Affairs Desk.