In order to apply for MAFINRISK you need to:
- have a three-year degree (i.e. 'Laurea Triennale', Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts) or higher education (i.e. 'Laurea Magistrale', Master of Science, 4-year or 5-year Degree) in economics (Economics, Finance, Finance and Banking, Business or Management...) or non economics quantitative subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science...), received from an Italian or a non-Italian university*;
- submit your GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) /GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) score or, alternatively, take the Bocconi Test**;
- be strongly motivated.
*Final-year students, who have not completed their degree can apply and be admitted upon condition that they receive their degree within 90 days from the beginning of the program.
**Please note that the Bocconi Test on 10 June 2022 will be an ONLINE TEST.
WHEN TO APPLY
We operate a two-stage admission process:
- One EARLY ROUND which is only intended for candidates who submit either the GMAT or the GRE.
I round - Application deadline: 30 March 2022 by 12:00 noon Italian Time (GMT+1)
I round online application opening: 17 February 2022
Results due by 14 April 2022 / Enrollment period: from 14 April 2022 until 21 April 2022
- One REGULAR ROUND intended for both candidates who submit the GMAT or the GRE and those who take the Bocconi Test (All candidates without the Gmat or the Gre are required to take the Bocconi Test).
II round -Application deadline: 31 May 2022 by 12:00 noon Italian Time (GMT +1)
II round online application opening: 31 March 2022
The Bocconi Test will be held on 10 June 2022
*Important note* The Bocconi Test on 10 June 2022 will be held an ONLINE TEST.
Results due by 30 June 2022 / Enrollment period: from 30 June 2022 until 7 July 2022
Places are offered at the end of each selection round. Candidates with Gmat/Gre can apply by the first or second application deadline, but not both.
|EARLY ROUND |
|Online application opening ||17 February 2022|
|Online application deadline ||30 March 2022|
by 12:00 noon Italian Time (GMT +1)
|Selection results||by 14 April 2022|
|Online enrollment and payment of the first installment of tuition and fees ||by 21 April 2022|
|Online application opening||31 March 2022|
|Online application deadline||31 May 2022|
by 12:00 noon Italian Time (GMT +1)
|Bocconi Test ||10 June 2022 (Online test)|
|Selection results||by 30 June 2022|
|Online enrollment and payment of the first installment of tuition and fees ||by 7 July 2022|
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to fill out the online application and upload required documents through the My Application Portal.
Required application documents
- A completed online application form. The online application on the My Application portal is designed to be completed over several sessions. You can save it as you work and submit the form completed with all data and documents required at any time ahead of the application deadline.
- A copy of your University official transcript(s) (in Italian or in English).
Transcripts should include a comprehensive record of completed courses and grades.
Applicants graduated from Italian Universities can submit a self-declaration. Please note: applicants with a second cycle degree program (MSc or 'Laurea Magistrale') are required to submit the official transcripts of grades/self-declarations for both programs (Bachelor and MSc or 'Laurea Triennale' and 'Laurea Magistrale').
- GMAT / GRE official score report (please do not ask the Test Center to send your score report directly to Bocconi, you are required to upload it into your online application). If you have not received your official score report when submitting your
application we accept the unofficial score report on condition that the official one is provided upon admission.
- CV (in English), preferably a one page CV
- Personal statement (in English). The personal statement is your opportunity to tell us more about yourself, your interests, goals and your motivation for pursuing a Master in Quantitative Finance and Risk Management.
- Reference letter(s), one or two reference letters, academic or professional (not compulsory). Please note: reference letters can also be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
- English language certificate: not compulsory but suggested (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge FCE, CPE, CAE). If English is your native language or if you have been studying
fully in English, the proof of English language ability is not needed.
- One passport-sized photo.
- A copy of your passport or 'carta di identità'.
- A copy of your application fee payment receipt. A €50,00 application fee is due upon submission of your application.
The €50 application fee is due by the application deadline and will not be refunded.
Payment is to be made by credit card through the Bocconi Store http://uni.bocconistore.it/buy_en. If you are not a member of the Bocconi Community, you will have to access as GUEST, then select "MAFINRISK: APPLICATION FEE" and complete your payment. Once the payment is completed, you will receive an email with your payment receipt.