The LLM in European Business and Social Law aims to allow students to:
- Develop a thorough comprehension of EU law, EU institutions and internal market dynamics
- Enable specialization in one of the following legal areas: Foundations of Law; Business Law; Digital Law; Public Law
- Access the traditional teaching of law enriched with the global dimension needed today to enter the international market
- Combine the theoretical dimension with a hands-on approach
- Understand legal scenarios through the analysis of cases and rulings or via legal competitions (such as moot courts)
- Develop analytic reasoning and sound methodologies to address new and challenging legal issues.