Study Abroad Programs
The MSc in Politics and Policy Analysis offers students different study abroad options, both for short periods (such as Exchange programs) and for longer periods (Double Degrees).
Some of these options can be chosen after enrollment, while others have to be selected at the time of application.
The Double Degree programs that must be selected during your online application are the following:
- Sciences Po (Paris, France), a Double Degree program in the area of European and International Public Policy and Politics for outstanding students, taught by renowned experts in public policy and politics. The first year is spent at Bocconi, and the second year will be at Sciences Po.
- London School of Economics and Political Science (London, UK), a Double Degree program in European and International Public Policy and Politics, delivered by world-leading experts in public policy and politics. The first year is spent at Bocconi, and the second year will be at LSE.
At the end of the first semester of your first year at Bocconi you may be selected for other Double Degree programs or Exchange Programs.
A Double Degree is a program that allows you to study at two top business and economic schools and receive two diplomas, one from each University. You will spend the first academic year at Bocconi and the second academic year at a prestigious partner.
- FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo da Fundação Getulio Vargas (São Paulo, Brazil)
- Universität Mannheim (Mannheim, Germany)
A study abroad experience lasting one term at a top partner university. Our Exchange partners include:
- Sciences Po (France)
- Hertie School of Governance (Germany)
- University of Southern California, Price School of
Public Policy (US)
- National University of Singapore, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (Singapore)