Study Abroad Programs
The MSc in International Management offers students different study abroad options, both for short periods (such as Exchange programs) and for longer periods (Double Degree and special programs).
Some of these options can be chosen after enrollment, while others have to be selected at the time of application.
The special programs that must be selected during your online application are the following:
- CEMS MIM, which is a Joint Degree founded in 1988 and offered by CEMS partner universities. Admitted students will spend their first year at Bocconi University and their second year in one of the leading universities in the CEMS alliance (29 schools across 5 continents).
- China MIM, which is a Double Degree program founded in 2005 by the Italian and Chinese Ministers of Education. Admitted students will spend their first year in Shanghai at Fudan University – a member of the C9 League, comprising the most renowned and oldest Chinese universities – and their second year at Bocconi University.
At the end of the first semester of your first year at Bocconi you may be selected for Double Degrees or Exchange Programs.
A Double Degree is a joint program that allows you to study at two top business and economic schools and receive two diplomas, one from each University. You will spend the first academic year at Bocconi and the second academic year at a prestigious partner to broaden your knowledge regarding specific markets and to integrate your academic profile with a specialization in functional areas/industries.
- Cass School of Business (London, UK)
- Darla Moore School of Business (Columbia, US)
- ESADE Escuela Superior de Administracion y Direccion de Empresas (Barcelona, Spain)
- FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo da Fundação Getulio Vargas (São Paulo, Brazil)
- HEC École des Hautes Etudes Commerciales (Paris, France)
- HSG University of St. Gallen (St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- IIMA (Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India)
- The University of Queensland (Brisbane, Australia)
A study abroad experience lasting one term at a top partner university. Our Exchange partners include:
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business (US)
- London Business School (UK)
- Tel Aviv University, Coller School of Management (Israel)
- National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Fundaçao Getulio Vargas (Brazil)
- The University of Sydney (Australia)