Graduates are prepared to cover a number of different roles, including:
- Industry analysts, consultants on business development at large consultancies
- Business development managers and project managers of large innovation projects at multinational companies
- Product managers and business operations managers in high-tech companies
- Consultants and analysts at international organizations
- Consultants and analysts at regulatory authorities on innovation and intellectual property
- Market and competitive researchers for new product development and launch
This program prepares students to craft and launch their own entrepreneurial business. It also provides a solid background in applied economics and technology and innovation strategy for students wishing to undertake a PhD program in economics or strategy.