Master of Science Programs
REIMBURSEMENT OF THE FIRST INSTALLMENT/ADVANCED PAYMENT
Enrolled students* are not entitled to obtain the reimbursement of the first installment/advance payment, in compliance to former article 27 of R.D. 1269/1938. Bocconi University, however, grant said reimbursement on an exceptional basis, only if requested within specific deadlines, shown in the “Reimbursement deadlines” section.
After said deadlines, the first installment/advance payment, as a security deposit, will be kept in full.
The reimbursement will be granted, with the exclusion of € 250 for administrative service expenses, only if the reimbursement request is submitted within the following deadlines.
|Selection round||Deadline for reimbursement request|
|Bocconi applicants – Early session|| 8 April 2021|
|Bocconi applicants – Career session||30 June 2021|
|Bocconi applicants in the waiting list||Within the 15th day after submitting the enrollment application|
|International applicants – round I||11 February 2021|
|International applicants – round II||14 April 2021|
|International applicants – round III||27 May 2021|
|International applicants – round IV||30 June 2021|
|International applicants – round V||24 July 2021|
|Exchange incoming – round I||14 April 2021|
|Exchange incoming – round II||
24 July 2021|
We kindly invite all students to pay the utmost attention to the compulsory requirements needed to access the Bocconi Master of Science programs and to the fulfillments for the enrollment, since:
- failure in the obtainment of even one of the compulsory requirements (English language requisite, and/or a valid Bachelor diploma, and/or GMAT 600 total score – only for ESSEC-Bocconi DD Program) will entail cancellation of the enrollment with no chance to obtain the reimbursement of the first installment/advance payment;
- failure to satisfy even one of the enrollment conditions will entail revocation of admission due to a breach of the contract attributable to the student.
The same deadlines for reimbursement apply also for students admitted to CEMS MIM, China MIM and ESSEC-Bocconi DD Programs. The 2000€ administrative fee for special programs will be fully reimbursed (this might be processed at a different time than the reimbursement of the first installment-advance payment).
Special cases of reimbursement
The reimbursement will be possible, only if requested by and no later than 5 days after the receiving their credit recognition result, for:
- incoming transfer students who have requested credit recognition and that have submitted the Withdrawal document (if transferring from a not Italian University) or the “Domanda di Trasferimento” (if transferring from an Italian University);
- Bocconi graduates who plan to complete a second degree in Bocconi and have requested credit recognition.
How to request the reimbursement
The request has to be submitted along with the Withdrawal request. The student has to send an email, within the above mentioned deadlines, to email@example.com:
- declaring the willingness to withdraw and to request the reimbursement
- attaching passport
- attaching the appropriate withdrawal form (available in the Download area), properly filled out
- indicating as a subject: “Withdrawal Name Surname – User ID number (30xxxxx), Application code (B0xxx)”
Once the email is received, the student will receive instructions on how to obtain the reimbursement.
Reimbursements can be issued only after the beginning of the academic year 2021-22. The repayment will be credited between September and October 2021.
*Students are considered enrolled only if, once admitted, have completed the online enrollment procedure and paid the first installment/advance payment within the established deadlines. The enrollment has to be considered definitive even if the students still have to submit the compulsory requirements needed to access the Bocconi Master of Science programs (English language requisite and a valid Bachelor diploma).