Below you can find the required documentation for submitting the application, accordingly to the student's family unit resides and produces income IN ITALY or OUTSIDE ITALY, including the additional documentation necessary for independent students and for students with disabilities and with disability equal to or greater than 66%
|Required documentation to students with family household with residency in Italy and sources of income IN ITALY|
- Attestazione ISEE issued in 2021 for benefits for the Right to University Education with indication of the student applicant’s fiscal code
- Dichiarazione Sostitutiva Unica (DSU) connected to the abovementioned Attestazione ISEE
- Financial statements form (pdf provided by Bocconi university and available online), if there are entrepreneurial, individual or corporate business activities at 31/12/2019, with or without financial statements requirements. The financial statements form must be submitted for each individual or corporate company and must be completed, signed and approved by the professional who manages the company’s accounting. The amount indicated in the financial statements form must be correctly declared also in the DSU ("altre forme di patrimonio mobiliare").
Online you will be required to indicate:
- Date of issuance of ISEE Certificate;
- Protocol number of ISEE Certificate;
- Any amounts related to scholarships for the Right to University Education received by the student in 2019.
|Required documentation to students with family household with residency and sources of income OUTSIDE OF ITALY|
- ISEEU Parificato issued 2021 by the CSF partnered with Bocconi University. For information on how to request the ISEEU parificato certificate, please visit the dedicated webpage.
- Financial statement (pdf provided by Bocconi university and available online), if there are entrepreneurial, individual or corporate business activities at 31/12/2019, with or without financial statement requirements. The financial statement must be submitted for each individual or corporate company and must be completed, signed and approved by the professional who manages the company’s accounting. The financial statement must be submitted to CSF at the moment of request of the ISEEU parificato and the related amount will need to be taken into consideration in the ISEEU calculation.
- “Declaration of Absence of Sole Proprietorship or Business Activities” (pdf provided by Bocconi University and available online) in case of absence of sole proprietorship or business activities of the nuclear family as of 31/12/2019.
For independent students
In addition to the documents above, students who meet the requirements to be considered independent must upload the following documents in the "additional documents" section of the online application:
- CU employer's declaration of income earned in 2019 and 2020 years;
- income tax declaration referred to income earned in 2019 and 2020 years;
- family registration certificate related to the two years prior to the application;
- rental or loan contract for 2019 and 2020 years,or if owner of the home, copy of the deed for the same period.
For students with disabilities equal or greater than 66%
In the online procedure students are required to point out this eventual personal situation. In this case they will be required to upload all the relevant documentation issued by the Italian Medical Committee.