Students must pay the entire amount of tuition and fees to Bocconi University, on the basis of the deadlines and methods defined by the Fees Funding and Housing Office.
Amounts and installments
|1st installment — Advance||03/09/2019 starting from 2nd year of study||07/09/2020 starting from 2nd year of study|
|1st installment — Adjustment||03/12/2019||01/12/2020|
|Graduation Fee (MAV available starting from the last year of degree program)||Payment must be registered by and no later than the reservation for the graduation session|
Consequences when deadlines are not met
Payments for tuition and fees made after the official deadlines cause:
- A penalty fines equal to 100 euros, charged the day after the registration of the late payment.
Therefore, we invite you to check the "Financial Situation-Payments" section on Agenda yoU@B in case of payments of one or multiple installments after the deadline indicated on the MAV.
- Automatic suspension of access to teaching and administrative services according to the prospectus below. The Fees Funding and Housing office will carry out controls on the regularity of the student's financial situation upon the request by the interested student.
||Block of teaching and administrative services|
|1st installment — Advance||In case of payment not registered by 07/10/2020
|1st installment — Adjustment||In case of payment not registered by 11/01/2021
||In case of payment not registered by 01/03/2021
||In case of payment not registered by 31/05/2021
A penalty fine equal to 100 euros will be charged also in case of late enrollment to the academic year.
The enrollment procedure will be available starting from:
- 23/07/2019 for third year Bachelor students and “supplementary years” Bachelor students;
- 25/07/2019 for second year Master students and “supplementary years” Master students and for Law program students who are attending their 4th or 5th year or a “supplementary year”;
- 29/07/2019 for second year Bachelor students and Law program students who are attending their 2nd and 3rd year.
deadline for the enrollment is on 29 August 2019.
When the financial position is not regularized, student can't enroll to next academic year but can register for exams (except in case of suspension of teaching and administrative services).
Methods of payment
Payment of University tuition and fees may only be completed by using the MAV bank forms. These forms can be printed online and are available in the "Financial Situation-Payments" section in yoU@B agenda (with the exception of the advance payment on first installment for 1st year students, whose MAV is provided by the Bocconi Admission Office).
Payments by MAV may be made through any bank in Italy or online through an Italian home banking system or through the "Scrigno Pago Facile" service.
Please remember that the student's badge, if activated for financial services, could be useful for foreign students in order to do online payments. For further information please refer to Banca Popolare di Sondrio.
The way in which payments are received is automated. Therefore, especially around the exam period or graduation application time, payments should be made in a timely manner to make sure that the automated payment is received, considering time ranges for banking transactions (from 5 to 15 business days, depending in the complexity of the transaction).
|Please note that payments processed during the winter holidays will be registered starting from 8 January 2020|
Tuition and fee payments must be made without any changes being made to the MAV form.