Digital In-Company Training Abroad - Bruxelles - EU Institutions
13 and 14 April 2021
Career Services is
pleased to inform you that we have set up a digital In-Company Training on EU institutions
in collaboration with European Commission and European Parliament.
The program will include: Institution presentation, round table with representatives and Q&A sessions. In addition, students will have the chance to participate in a virtual networking event in collaboration with the Bocconi Alumni Association in Brussels.
The event will be held in distance, the students will spend virtually half a day in each Institution previously mentioned.
The program is dedicated to 20 students with a strong interest in European institutions.
Priority will be given to EU citizens
- 3rd year students that will be regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Bachelor Degree Course in the a.y. 2020-2021
- 2nd year students that will be regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2019-2020, graduating from October 2020 to March 2021
- 1st and 2nd year students that will be regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2020-2021
GPA: minimum 22/30 (average weighted on credits).
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Enrolment in program taught in English
- Bocconi English exam of Level C1
- Other certificates accepted by Bocconi Language Center at C1 level (for the list of the certificates accepted and correspondent level, refer to the table)
open on Monday 29 March at 3.00 pm on You@B > Career Service menu >
The deadline for applications is on Monday 5 April at 11.59 pm.
- upload your cv in English with a picture as one document in PDF format.
The results of the selection will be communicated via e-mail within Thursday 8 April.
02.5836.57.27 - email@example.com