Digital In-Company Training abroad Berlin - Redstone
9 April 2021
Career Services is pleased to inform you that we have set up a digital In-Company Training abroad in collaboration with Redstone
The program will include:
- Introduction to Redstone
- A case study on corporate venturing
- Q&A sessions and career opportunities
The event will be held in distance, on Friday 9 April, from 10 am to 1 pm (CEST).
The program is dedicated to students with a strong quantitative background in Economics, Data Science or Finance fluent in English, curious and open-minded.
— 1st and 2nd year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2020-2021.
GPA: minimum 22/30 (average weighted on credits)
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Enrollment in program taught in English
- Bocconi English exam of Level C1
- Other certificates accepted by Bocconi Language Center at C1 level (for the list of the certificates accepted and correspondent level, refer to the table)
will open on Monday 22nd March at 3.00 pm on You@B > Career
Service menu > Events Calendar.
The deadline for applications is on Sunday 28 March at 11.59 pm.
- upload your cv in English with a picture as one document in PDF format.
- record a short video-interview (you will find all the info on You@B)
The results of the selection will be communicated via e-mail within Friday 2 April 2021.