HOW TO REGISTER
2020-2021 Sports Season
How to register:
|The Bocconi Sport Team would like to communicate that, due to new regulations regarding medical certificates for non-competitive sports, a valid medical certificate of physical fitness for non-competitive sports must be submitted for membership in its original copy or by fax, certifying a normal EKG. Certificates that are different from those accepted by law (form available HERE) and with wording other than that accepted by law (able to practice non competitive sports) will not be accepted.|
1. Register online (online registration alone will not finalize registration) HERE.
2. Payment of the registration fee of 25 Euro in one of the following ways:
- with an ATM card, credit card or pre-paid credit card at the Bocconi Sport Team shop at Via Bocconi 12 (ground floor) Mondays through Fridays from 9 .00 to 1.00pm and from 2.00pm to 5.00pm. Cash payments will not be accepted.
(TEMPORARILY NOT AVAILABLE)
- through bank transfer made out to
Bocconi Sport Team SSD a r.l.
Banca Popolare di Sondrio
Agenzia n. 11 Milano
IBAN: IT87 H056 9601 6100 0000 5146 X33
After the bank transfer has been paid, a copy of the banking order must be faxed to +39.02.5836.5835 or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (include your full name and the Sport you would like to practice).
3. A medical certificate for the practice of non-competitive sports activities, exclusively in the original form and valid for 2019/2020 sports season, must be submitted.
|Registration to Bocconi Sport Team will be valid only if steps 1., 2. and 3. are completed. You will then receive a registration card, which will allow you to participate in the sporting initiatives and events organised by Bocconi Sport Team.|
4. Enroll to CUS Milano filling the following form online HERE. Fill the CUS Milan Card Registration Form HERE and hand it in to the Bocconi Sport Team office in Via Bocconi, 12.