Dean of the PhD School:
Prof. Andrea Fosfuri
The PhD School coordinates the PhD programs offered by Bocconi University and acts as a point of reference for the University's PhD candidates.
PhD candidates have the opportunity to advance their knowledge and conduct research, with the support of Bocconi Faculty and through exchanges with leading American and European universities.
The Fondazione Romeo ed Enrica Invernizzi philanthropically supports the PhD School, thanks to The Invernizzi PhD Financial Aid.
The Bocconi PhD School coordinates and supervises the following PhD programs:
- PhD in Business Administration and Management (4-year program)
PhD in Business Administration and Management (Management curriculum) +
Policies for Smart Specialisation (4-year program) - cohort 2020-21 only
- PhD in Economics and Finance (4-year program)
- PhD in Legal Studies (3-year program)
- PhD in Public Policy and Administration (4-year program) - up to cohort 2020-21
- PhD in Social and Political Science (4-year program) – from cohort 2021-22
- PhD in Statistics and Computer Science (4-year program) - from cohort 2020-2021
- PhD in Statistics (4-year program) - up to cohort 2019-20
Find out more on how to apply to a program and the admissions process.
A Help Desk will be available via Skype to support applicants who have questions about the information and/or documents required, or who are experiencing technical difficulties during the application process.
The service will be available 10:00am -7:00pm (European Continental Time – CET), according to the following schedule:
Dec 4-31 (Mon-Fri) – except 25-27 December
Jan 4- 18 (Mon-Fri)
Only for those who apply to the PhD in Statistics and Computer Science (application
closing date: Feb 1), the Help Desk service will be available also according to the following schedule:
Jan 18- Feb 1 (from Mon-Fri)
Read our brochure and find out more about Bocconi ranking.