Info and Applying
The Summer School participation fee is €1,900 and includes the following:
- academic program, incl. access to all course materials via e-learning platform and official certificate
- company visits
- weekday lunches (Mon-Fri)
- Milan public transportation card
- use of campus facilities, incl. Wi-Fi and library services
- social activities (Milan sightseeing tour, cooking team building, networking lunch with Bocconi MSc Faculty and closing party)
Students can apply for housing for the entire duration of the Summer School. Students will be accommodated in a Bocconi Residence Hall located off campus (20 minutes by tram from the university). The Residence Hall offers single rooms with gender-specific bathrooms shared with one other student; rooms are equipped with air conditioning and Wi-Fi. Information and application for admitted students at this link. Alternative housing options (i.e. hotels/hostels) in the Bocconi area are listed here.
Bocconi Summer School offers a selective three-week study program open to motivated international students (students from non-Italian universities) enrolled in a Bachelor Program, preferably in their second to last or last year of undergraduate studies.
In order to apply, candidates must fill out the online application through My Application portal (box on the right-hand side pc version, below mobile version). Applications must be supported by the following documents:
- Student records including exams passed and marks obtained during the undergraduate program; an official table explaining the grading system used at the home university (indicating the minimum and maximum achievable scores) must be attached
- Curriculum Vitae
- A short motivation letter (up to 500 words)
During the application candidates will be required to declare an English language proficiency equal to or greater than B2 level (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Language). This is the minimum level required to successfully participate in coursework. Applicants are not required to upload any certificate.
|First Round||Second Round||Third Round*|
|Application Period||18 February - 1 April 2019||2 April - 2 May 2019||21 May - 3 June 2019|
|Selection Results||11 April 2019||13 May 2019||11 June 2019|
|Confirmation Deadline||18 April 2019||20 May 2019||14 June 2019
Applicants may view their results by accessing My Application Portal with their personal login information.
In order to confirm their participation, admitted students are required to submit the enrollment procedure in the admissions portal and pay the participation fee through PAYTOOL using their own credentials and selecting the option "Summer School 2019 - Bachelor Program Students: €1,900 (participation fee)".