Info and Applying
The program includes live and recorded sessions, with live
sessions scheduled between 2pm and 5pm (Italian time), as a general rule.
Each course schedule will be made available to participants before the start of the program.
Courses will be delivered through Blackboard (check here for browser support).
Students will be able to access their course on the first day of the program (June 29).
Participation fee is €1,000 and includes the following:
- academic program, incl. access to all course materials via e-learning platform and certificate of attendance
- class-related guest speakers
- online social activities (tbd)
How to apply
Application is open to high schools students in their third-last and second-last year in Italy or abroad. Admission will be decided on the basis of both academic achievement and suitability for the program.
In order to apply, students must fill out the online application through My Application Portal choosing the labs they would like to attend. Applicants are asked to select their two preferred lab and two alternatives, allowing the Summer School Team to better allocate the available places and in case the preferred labs don't reach the min. number of requests to be activated. .
Applications must be supported by the following elements, which must be uploaded or specified in "My Application":
- student transcripts in English or in Italian with subjects studied and marks obtained (including a school profile or a conversion table indicating the min. and max. achievable grade, if available)
- personal profile and motivation
- English proficiency (this can be demonstrated with a language certificate or with previous or current education in English or native speaker status).
||20 January - 10 March (6 pm Italian time)
||11 March - 13 May (6 pm Italian time)
||24 March (6 pm Italian time)
|Confirmation & Fee payment Deadline
||12 May new
Applicants may view their results by accessing My Application Portal with their personal login information.
Application for admissions to Bocconi Bachelor programs 2021-2022
If you are graduating in 2021 you can attend an “Early selection session”: this involves submitting transcripts, personal statement and SAT/ACT or sitting the Bocconi test on 10 October 2020.