In order to apply for the MAFINRISK you need to:
- have a three-year degree or higher education in economics (Economics, Finance and Banking, Business or Management...) or non economics quantitative subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering...), received from an Italian or a non-Italian university*;
- submit your GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) /GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) score or, alternatively, take the Bocconi Aptitude Test.
*Final-year students, who have not completed their degree, have to receive their degree within 90 days from the beginning of the program.
WHEN TO APPLY
We operate a two stage admission process:
One early round which is only intended for candidates who submit either the GMAT or the GRE.
1° Application deadline: 20 March 2019 (by 12 noon CEST)
Results due by 3 April 2019 / Enrollment period: 3 April 2019 - 17 April 2019
One regular round intended for both candidates who submit the GMAT or the GRE and those who take the Bocconi Aptitude Test.
2° Application deadline: 4 June 2019 (by 12 noon CEST)
Results due by 3 July 2019 — Enrollment period: 3 July 2019 - 10 July 2019
Candidates without the Gmat or the Gre are required to take the Bocconi Aptitude Test which is scheduled for June 13th, 2019.
Places are offered at the end of each selection round. Candidates with Gmat/Gre can apply by the first or second application deadlines, but not both.
|EARLY ROUND |
|Online application ||30 January — 20 March 2019|
|Selection results||3 April 2019|
|Online enrollment and down payment on the first installment of tuition and fees (commitment fee)||3 April — 17 April 2019|
|Online application||21 March — 4 June 2019|
|Bocconi Aptitude Test (at Bocconi University)||13 June 2019|
|Selection results||3 July 2019|
|Online enrollment and payment of the first installment of tuition and fees ||3 July — 10 July 2019|
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to fill out the online application and upload required documents through the My Application Portal.
Applications for the early round are now open.
Applications for the regular round will open on 21 March 2019.
What we need
- a completed online application form
- official transcript of grades (in Italian or English). Applicants graduated from Italian Universities are required to submit a self-declaration. Applicants with a second cycle degree program (Bachelor and MSc) are required to submit official transcripts with grades for both programs.
- your GMAT/GRE official score report (please do not ask the Test Center to send your score report directly to Bocconi).
- personal statement (in English)
- one or two reference letter(s) - please note: reference letters can also be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
- English language certificate (not compulsory but suggested)
- one passport-sized photo
- one copy of your passport
- your €50,00 application fee
The application process fee of €50 is due by the application deadline and will not be refunded.
Payment is to be made by credit card or MyBank through the PAYTOOL webpage http://paytool.unibocconi.it/buy/.
To log on to the PAYTOOL system you have to use your "My Application" username and password (username and password you use to enter the "My Application portal"), then select "Admission Fee to Mafinrisk" and proceed to complete your payment. Once the payment is completed, you'll receive an email with your payment receipt.