Dean of the PhD School:
Prof. Andrea Fosfuri
The PhD School coordinates the PhD programs offered by Bocconi University and acts as a point of reference for the University's PhD candidates.
PhD candidates have the opportunity to advance their knowledge and conduct research, with the support of Bocconi Faculty and through exchanges with leading American and European universities.
The Bocconi PhD School coordinates and supervises the following PhD programs:
- PhD in Business Administration and Management (4-year program)
PhD in Business Administration and Management (Management curriculum) +
Policies for Smart Specialisation (4-year program) - cohort 2020-21 only
- PhD in Economics and Finance (4-year program)
- PhD in Legal Studies (3-year program)
- PhD in Public Policy and Administration (4-year program)
- PhD in Statistics and Computer Science (4-year program) - from cohort 2020-2021
- PhD in Statistics (4-year program) - up to cohort 2019-20
Find out more on how to apply to a program and the admissions process.Meet us at the Bocconi "PhD Day" event. Read our brochure.
Read PhD Programs-Handbook
Read Honor code