Dean of the PhD School:
Prof. Pierpaolo Battigalli
The PhD School coordinates the PhD programs offered by Bocconi University and acts as a point of reference for the University's PhD candidates.
PhD candidates have the opportunity to advance their knowledge and conduct research, with the support of Bocconi Faculty and through exchanges with leading American and European universities.
The Bocconi PhD School coordinates and supervises 6 PhD programs:
- PhD in Business Administration and Management (4-year program)
- PhD in Economics and Finance (4-year program)
- PhD in Legal Studies (3-year program)
- PhD in Public Policy and Administration (4-year program)
- PhD in Public Policy and Administration + European Health Economics Program (cohort 2017-18 only) (4-year program)
- PhD in Statistics (4-year program)
Find out more on how to apply to a program and the admissions process.
A new Help Desk will be available via Skype to support you if you have questions about the data and/or documents you need to submit, or if you experience technical problems during the application process and/or the uploading of documents.
The service will be available 10:00am-7:00pm (European Continental Time - CED, as per the following schedule:
Dec 5-23 (from Mon-Fri)
Jan 2-13 (from Mon-Fri)
Only for those who apply to the PhD in Statistics (application closing date: Feb 1), the HelpDesk service will be available also as per the following schedule:
Jan 17 -31