The Master of Science in Marketing Management has the following educational objectives:
- provide advanced studies in marketing in the operative as well as strategic areas, with reference to the national and international context;
- develop a complete comprehension of the different marketing techniques with reference to business-to-business and business-to-consumer, including different cultural contexts;
- complete your preparation in the business field providing competences in subjects as economics, quantitative and juridical, so as to develop problem analysis skills in interdisciplinary areas;
- develop behavioral skills via ad hoc seminars and via in / out of class activities related to courses, namely skills in communication, in interaction, in addressing complex issues;
- promote fluency in English to work effectively and efficiently; proficiency in a second EU language (in the English version of the MSc: Italian for non-Italian native speakers). Finally, to foster a wide-ranging culture to develop critical thinking and to delve into cutting-edge topics.