Job opportunities for graduates in the MSc in Marketing Management include:
- Business-to-business and business-to-consumer roles in all industries
- Key areas in marketing, e.g. market analysis, strategic marketing planning, marketing implementation, and monitoring
- Opportunities in the international arena, thanks to the international awareness about the strength of the Bocconi brand and its network of relations with companies, public sector institutions and non-profit organizations
- Openings in manufacturing, service, retailing and consultancy companies, as well as with market-research and communication agencies
- A wide variety of starting positions and roles, such as product and brand manager, advertising strategist, market analyst, media planner, key-account and customer relationship manager, trade and retail manager, sales manager, category manager, PR and event manager, etc.