The Master of Science in Management has the following educational objectives:
- provide advanced preparation in the main business areas: business management, marketing, corporate finance, labor management, strategy, for a complete, coherent management of companies;
- develop the skills to complete the competences to have a general view of the company and its competitive strategy, with reference to different companies in terms of size, goals, legal subject, business etc.;
- complete your business preparation providing competences in subjects as economics, quantitative and juridical, so as to develop problem analysis skills in interdisciplinary areas;
- develop behavioral skills via ad hoc seminars and via in / out of class activities related to courses, namely skills in communication, in interaction, in addressing complex issues;
- promote fluency in English to work effectively and efficiently; proficiency in a second EU language (in the English version of the MSc: Italian for non-Italian native speakers). Finally, to foster a wide-ranging culture to develop critical thinking and to delve into cutting-edge topics.