The Master of Science in International Management has the following educational objectives:
- provide advanced preparation in the main business areas focusing on the international context: business management, marketing, corporate finance, labor management, operations and supply chain;
- develop a complete overview of the problems linked to the operative, strategic management of companies operating on a global scale, keeping in mind the peculiarities of an international and often multicultural context;
- complete your preparation in the business field providing competences in subjects as economics, quantitative and juridical, so as to develop problem analysis skills in interdisciplinary areas;
- develop behavioral skills via ad hoc seminars and via in / out of class activities related to courses, namely skills in communication, in interaction, in addressing complex issues; promote fluency in English to work effectively and efficiently; proficiency in a second EU language (Italian for non-Italian native speakers).
- Finally, to foster a wide-ranging culture to develop critical thinking and to delve into cutting-edge topics.