The two-year program balances solid theoretical training and in-the-field application.
During the first year, students acquire key skills in all areas of finance. Thanks to this solid multidisciplinary foundation, they will be able to effectively interact in any professional context in finance throughout the course of their careers.
During the second year, students specialize in a professional track of their choice, applying the knowledge they acquire during the compulsory internship. In addition, students can decide whether to attend a semester at one of Bocconi’s many partner schools as part of the study abroad program.
at Bocconi (Milan)
- Investments and Portfolio Decisions
- Financial Modelling
- Corporate Valuation
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Statistical Methods in Inference and Forecasting
This semester provides a rigorous set of tools to interpret financial phenomena in the perspective of finance and accounting theories.
- Derivative Pricing
- Investment Banking and Capital Structure Operations
- Company and Financial Markets’ Law and Regulations
- Risk Management and Capital Compliance
- Econometrics of Time Series Applied to Pricing and Portfolio Management
Students will further expand their knowledge of concepts and applications of financial modeling tools to applications relevant in the world of banking and of financial services and advisory.
at Bocconi (Milan) and /or abroad
- Financial and Insurance Institutions Management
- Corporate Advisory and Investment Banking
- Quantitative Finance and Asset Management
Study Abroad Programs
- Double Degrees with:
ESADE Escuela Superior de Administracion y Direccion de Empresas (Barcelona, Spain)
HEC École des Hautes Etudes Commerciales (Paris, France)
Keio University (Tokyo, Japan)
RSM Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (Rotterdam, the Netherlands)
Stockholm School of Economics (Stockholm, Sweden)
NOVA School of Business & Economics (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Advanced Economics Exchange program: a unique, challenging program for up to 4 students to spend the entire second year attending the PhD program in Economics at either
University of Wisconsin-Madison (Madison, US)
Yale University (New Haven, US)
- Exchange Programs
Foreign languages (two languages)
Enhancing Experience - Curricular Supplementary Activities