The Master of Science in Finance has the following educational objectives:
- provide advanced preparation in the main business areas: corporate finance, quantitative finance, management of financial institutions and investment banking necessary to work in the international context of corporate finance and financial markets and institutions;
- develop the skills to combine company assessment and fundamental analysis with quantitative competences, and to operate both as an expert, as well as in the areas of investment banking and capital markets of the major financial intermediaries;
- complete the business studies providing competences in economics and law, so as to develop problem analysis skills in interdisciplinary areas;
- develop competences via educational activities inside and outside the classroom which promote student-teacher interaction and interaction between the students themselves as well as complex problem analysis, problem solving skills, ability to present and discuss the results of one’s work;
- promote competence (in the business area) in the use of English and of a second EU language to work effectively and efficiently in one’s profession.