In order to apply for the MAFINRISK you need to:
- have a three-year degree or higher education in economics (Economics, Finance and Banking, Business or Management...) or non economics quantitative subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering...), received from an Italian or a non-Italian university;
- submit your GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) /GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) score or, alternatively, take the Bocconi Aptitude Test.
WHEN TO APPLY
We operate a two stage admission process:
One early session which is only intended for candidates who submit the GMAT or the GRE.
1° Application deadline: 20 March 2018
Results due by 29 March 2018 — Enrollment period: 29 March 2018 - 12 April 2018
One regular session intended for both candidates who submit the GMAT or the GRE and those who take the Bocconi Aptitude Test.
2° Application deadline: 7 June 2018
Results due by 29 June 2018 — Enrollment period: 29 June 2018 - 5 July 2018
Candidates without the Gmat or the Gre are required to take the Bocconi Aptitude Test which is scheduled for June 14th, 2018.
Places are offered at the end of each selection round. Candidates with Gmat/Gre can apply by the first or second application deadlines, but not both.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to fill out the online application and upload required documents through the My Application Portal.
What we need
- a completed online application form
- official transcript of grades (in Italian or English). Students graduated from Italian Universities are required to submit a self-declaration
- your GMAT/GRE official score report (please do not ask the Test Center to send your score report directly to Bocconi).
- personal statement
- one or two reference letter(s) - please note: reference letters can also be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
- English language certificate (not compulsory but suggested)
- one passport-sized photo
- one copy of your passport
- your €50,00 application fee
The application process fee of €50 is due by the application deadline and will not be refunded.
Payment is to be made by credit card or MyBank through the PAYTOOL webpage http://paytool.unibocconi.it/buy/.
To log on to the PAYTOOL system you have to use your "My Application" username and password (username and password you use to enter the "My Application portal"), then select "Application Fee to Mafinrisk" and proceed to complete your payment. Once the payment is completed, you'll receive an email with your payment receipt.