In order to apply for the MAFINRISK you need to:
- have a three-year degree or higher education in economics (Economics, Finance and Banking, Business or Management...) or non economics quantitative subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering...), received from an Italian or a non-Italian university;
- submit your GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) /GRE(Graduate Record Examinations) score or, alternatively, take the Bocconi Aptitude Test.
WHEN TO APPLY
We operate a two stage admissions process:
One early session which is only intended for candidates who already have the GMAT or the GRE.
One regular session intended for both candidates who have the GMAT or the GRE and those who plan to take the Bocconi Aptitude Test.
*The application process for the 2018 intake will start on January 2018*
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to fill out the online application and upload required documents through the My Application Portal.
What we need
- a completed online application form
- official transcript of grades (in Italian or English). Students graduated from Italian Universities are required to submit a self-declaration
- your GMAT/GRE official score report (please do not ask the Test Center to send your score report directly to Bocconi).
- personal statement
- one or two reference letter(s) - please note: reference letters can also be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- English language certificate (not compulsory but suggested)
- one passport-sized photo
- one copy of your passport
- your €50,00 application fee
The application process fee of €50 is due by the application deadline and will not be refunded.
Payment is to be made by credit card or MyBank through the PAYTOOL webpage http://paytool.unibocconi.it/buy/.
To log on to the PAYTOOL system you have to use your "My Application" username and password (username and password you use to enter the "My Application portal"), then select "Application Fee to Mafinrisk" and proceed to complete your payment. Once the payment is completed, you'll receive an email with your payment receipt.