Graduate School Governance
DEAN: Antonella Carù
The Dean reports to the University Rector and has the objective of optimizing program and overall teaching quality, as well as encouraging a renovation of the educational programs offered. This is carried out while respecting the general economic balance of the structure.
The Dean also collaborates with the qualified administrative offices in defining:
- selection procedures for incoming students;
- placement procedures;
- guidelines for the communications, recruitment and promotion of the School's educational offer.
The following educational programs make up the Graduate School:
- Master of Science programs
- Pre-experience Specialized Master programs
The School's organizational structure (School Council, Coordinator, Administration Office) is therefore divided into two corresponding sections.
- Regulations concerning roles and make-up
- Graduate School Council - Master of Science section
- Graduate School Council - Specialized Master section
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM COORDINATORS
- Ms. Nicoletta Bianchi, Coordinator of Master of Science programs
- Ms. Claudia Giardino, Coordinator of Specialized Master programs