Accommodation Bocconi Summer School
If you want to reserve a room at the Arcobaleno Residence for the period of the Summer School, please fill out the dedicated online housing application through the following link.
- Housing application Bocconi Summer School for Bachelor students – FEMALE APPLICANTS
- Housing application Bocconi Summer School for Bachelor students –MALE APPLICANTS
We offer accommodation at the Arcobaleno Residence (link) in single rooms with shared bathroom, to be shared with regularly enrolled Bocconi students.
For this reason, students who will stay at the Arcobaleno Residence during the Summer School period will have to respect the rules contained in the Bocconi Residence Regulations Summer School 2019 (link in the “Focus on” box).
The accommodation fee is of € 700.
Check-in will be possible from Sunday June 30th, 2019 from 5.00 pm
and check-out will have to be done by Saturday July 20th, 2019 by 10.00 am.
How to make your reservation
To make your reservation, please proceed with the following steps:
1. Access the online application with your userID and password and complete the “Accomodation choice” section, where you’ll be required to select the accommodation option you want to reserve.
If when filling the online application the Residence Hall is no longer visible and/or you cannot select it, it means that there are no rooms left.
Click on "save" in the section and then save all data by clicking on "Conferma dati/Submit data" (red button on the top right-hand corner) in order to confirm the accommodation selected. Once you will have submitted data, you will not be able to change your selection, so please make sure that you have selected the desired accommodation option.
If in the meantime another student submits data for the same option as yours, occupying the last available spot for a specific room type and residence, you will not be able to submit data and you will need to select another option.
2. Print, sign and upload the following documents:
- the Housing Reservation Receipt Bocconi Summer School 2019;
- the Housing Application Bocconi Summer School for High School Students 2019;
- the Bocconi Residence Regulations Summer School 2019;
- If you are of minor age: the Exclusion of Liability and Authorization for minors under the age of 18 (signed by the person exercising parental rights).
3. Proceed to the payment of the accommodation fee (€ 700) via Paytool.
The product to be selected is:
“SUMMER SCHOOL 2019 ACCOMMODATION FEE — Bachelor Students — Arcobaleno Residence”.
4. Print and upload in the online procedure the receipt of payment of the accommodation fee.
5. Click on “Inoltra domanda/Confirm application”.
The office will check all the documents uploaded and will then confirm to you the room assignment in one of the Bocconi Residence Halls for the period of the Summer School.
For clarifications please contact: email@example.com