Investment Banking Week
From 28 September to 2 October 2020
Investment Banking Week is the first Bocconi University's digital event dedicated to the Investment Banking world and it will be held online from 28 September to 2 October 2020.
About the event
The online Investment Banking Week includes a portfolio of diversified activities to meet employers from the comfort of your desktop or mobile device. Do not miss the opportunity to:
- PREPARE: follow career guidance activities, such as the Career Services Presentation on the Investment Banking Week, workshops held by Banks (on soft skills, trading games and simulations) and Mock Interviews with Banks to get ready and be successful in the investment banking selection process (application, assessment centre, interviews);
- LEARN: during the Investment Banking Round Table meet Bocconi alumni working in investment banking, ask questions, gain valuable insights and take notes that may be useful for your future professional career;
- CONNECT: network and interact with recruiters and company representatives during the Virtual Career Fair, through company presentations, group chats, one-to-one chats and video-meetings.
Who can participate?
The Investment Banking Week is dedicated to Bocconi students and graduates up to one year after graduation from Undergraduate School, and students and graduates up to three years after graduation from Graduate and Law Schools.
Please be aware that some career guidance activities may be reserved to specific targets. Make sure to read eligibility and registration criteria for each specific activity in the section "Get ready for... Investment Banking — Career Guidance activities".
How is the event structured?
During the first part of the week you have the chance to participate to career guidance activities: a series of workshops, round table and mock interviews to practice, improve your skills and prepare to be successful in your future recruiting process.
In addition, on September 28 and 29, you have the opportunity to visit company booths to preview banks' corporate profiles, read documents and find out about internship and job opportunities, through a dedicated platform.
During the Live Virtual Career Fair, o 1 and 2 October, you have the chance to directly interact with the most important Investment Banking institutions, ask questions and tips to success in their recruitment programs, attend their presentations, submit your application or learn more about the online application system of top tier banks. Please be aware that you will be able to chat with the baks only on their day of attendance (stay tuned for the schedule of the event).
How to participate?
To participate in the Investment Banking Week, you will have to register to each single activity:
- On your yoU@B to attend the Career Services Opening Presentation, Mock Interviews, Live Workshops and Investment Banking Round Table (timing according to the single events) — please check your yoU@B for the single events;
- On the dedicated platform to access the Virtual Career Fair on 1 and 2 October (registrations are open from 14 to 27 September 23.59 CEST).
Who can I contact for additional information?
Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org