Below is some of the data from 2018:
and job offers, 1,684 of which abroad
- 8,985 internship offers, 1,143 of which abroad
- 2,328 job offers, 541 of which abroad
of which abroad
640 employers attended initiatives and events on- and off-campus:
- 2 editions of Bocconi&Jobs on campus
- Bocconi&Jobs abroad, 3 editions in London, Paris and Shanghai
- Recruiting Dates, 6 editions dedicated to Arts, Media & Entertainment; Fashion, Luxury & Beauty; Financial Services & Fintech; Government, Public Services & International Organizations; Retail; Web & Digital Companies, with the participation of 1,965 graduate-level graduates and students
- Investment Bank Days dedicated to leading investment banks
- Job Market Law and Tax Firms
- Dedicated recruiting initiatives
- CEMS Networking Event reserved to Corporate Partners
- 51 In-Company Training programs (31 abroad)
107 Professional Orientation initiatives, 40% in collaboration with employers.
Individual activities, counseling on the Italian and international market, counseling on professional planning and aptitude orientation for a total of 4,299 meetings.