Support to Junior Researchers
SoCoGiRi project - Support to the junior researchers' competitiveness
We are pleased to inform you that the project proposal "Support to the junior researchers' competitiveness" has been granted by Fondazione Cariplo and Lombardy Region. Thanks to this project, Italian and foreign Principal investigator who intend to participate in the next ERC Starting grant call could benefit from training and support actions. For example the following courses and activities will be organized:
- Workshop on writing and building a competitive CV.
- Workshop on writing a competitive ERC grant.
- Meeting with experts and reviewers of ERC proposal.
- Other actions designed to enhance the applicants profile and the proposals’ competitiveness.
Mandatory requirements for applicants:
- researchers of any nationality with 2-7 years of experience since completion of PhD (or equivalent degree) and scientific track record showing great promise;
- at least one important publication without the participation of their PhD supervisor;
- a promising CV and track-record of early achievements appropriate to their research field and career stage;
- researchers who have never presented an ERC Starting grant proposal;
- commitment to carry out the project in Bocconi.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Research Division (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Bocconi ERC StG 1st, 2nd and 3rd Pilot Studies
- ERC StG workshop for researchers - 26-27 May 2016
- ERC Lessons Learnt Session for admin staff - 25May 2016
- Writing and building a competitive CV for the ERC Starting Grant call - 14 and 15 April 2015
- Caffè scientifico - 19 May 2015
- Writing a competitive ERC Starting grant - 16 and 17 June 2015.
- Caffè scientifico - 8 February 2016