2014-2020 Horizon 2020 - research and innovation framework programme
- slides of the Bocconi Infoday on Horizon 2020
- slides of the Bocconi Infoday on Horizon 2020 focus SSH
2007-2013 7th research framework programme (FP7)
As part of a €10.8 billion budget for research and innovation agreed for 2013, the European Commission has announced an €8.1 billion euro package of calls for proposals under the EU’s Seventh Framework Programme for Research (FP7). This is the final and largest ever package of FP7 calls, and is an important part of the Commission’s commitment to work for growth and jobs in Europe.
Since the 7th Framework Programme is ending in 2013 only a few calls will be published; please find below the links on the EU Research & Innovation Participants Portal and a Bocconi-quick reference guide on the FP7 calls.
Cooperation ("Standard" projects in "cooperation" with other partners)
Ideas (top researcher-driven frontier research funded by the European Research Council)
- slides of the Bocconi InfoDay on the Advanced Grant call [EN only]
- slides of the Bocconi InfoDay on the Consolidator Grant call [EN only]
- slides of the Bocconi InfoDay on the Starting Grant call [EN only]
People (Strengthening the human potential in research in Europe through the Marie Curie actions)
- slides of the Bocconi InfoDay - Focus on the ITN (Initial Training Network) [EN only]
- slides of the Bocconi InfoDay - How to apply to an ITN and IAPP (Industry-Academia Partnership) [EN only]
- slides of the Bocconi InfoDay - Individual actions (IEF, IIF, IOF) [EN only]
- slides of the Bocconi InfoDay - How to write a successful proposals for individual actions [EN only]
Dissemination on FP7
COMPETITIVENESS AND INNOVATION FRAMEWORK PROGRAMME (CIP)
The Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme (CIP) supports innovation activities (including eco-innovation), provides better access to finance and delivers business support services in the regions.
It encourages a better take-up and use of information and communication technologies (ICT) and helps to develop the information society.
It also promotes the increased use of renewable energies and energy efficiency.
The CIP runs from 2007 to 2013 with an overall budget of € 3621 million.
The CIP is divided into three operational programmes.
- The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme (EIP)
- The Information Communication Technologies Policy Support Programme (ICT-PSP)
- The Intelligent Energy Europe Programme (IEE)
Please find below the links on the CIP calls
Please check the Practical Guide to EU Funding for more details. The new edition includes a full up-to-date picture of the three main sources of funding (7th Research Framework Programme, Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme and Structural Funds) completed with information on the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development and on the European Fisheries Fund, and Lifelong learning programme and LIFE + in the field of the environment. It also describes the research and innovation funding opportunities offered to countries and territories beyond the European Union, in the framework of Pre-accession Assistance and within the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument. This updated Practical Guide allows potential beneficiaries to quickly identify exactly how they can access European funding at any stage of a project.