Financial Aid for Prospective Undergraduate Students
Bocconi University is committed to making a higher education available to all talented students: we welcome motivated and bright students, regardless of their families’ financial situation. For years Bocconi has undertaken an investment policy to support deserving students through an expanding financial aid system based on both merit and need. Thanks to agreements made with the top Italian banks, our students also have access to a variety of student loan options.
To facilitate student applications and to allow families to evaluate the actual financial commitment needed to attend Bocconi before enrollment, the admissions application and financial aid applications have the same deadlines and timeframes even if they must be submitted through separate online applications. The outcome of financial aid will be noted in the MyApplication Portal together with admissions results.
Below you will also find information on other financial aid opportunities available to students through other institutions in Italy and abroad.
- BOCCONI MERIT AWARD AND BOCCONI INTERNATIONAL AWARD - merit-based financial aid
- FEE REDUCTION (Fees, Funding and Housing Office);
- STUDENT LOANS and FUNDING BY COUNTRY (Fees, Funding and Housing Office);
- EXEMPTIONS FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES (Fees, Funding and Housing Office);
- FULL EXEMPTIONS FROM PAYMENT OF TUITION AND FEES FOR "FUORI CORSO" STUDENT ATHLETES
Housing and Campus Services
Click here for information on Bocconi Housing.
Click here for information on Bocconi Canteen Service.
For the Italian Financial aid website please visit: www.unibocconi.it/agevolazioni.
For information on financial aid for PhD and Master programs (up to 12 months) please return to www.unibocconi.eu/assistance