NOTICE: CERTIFICATIONS' ISSUE
DURING THE SUMMER PERIOD
We inform you that, as for the University closing during the summer period, the issue of the certifications requested through the cert@B procedure cannot follow the usual timelines. Therefore all requests made in the summer period will be completed by the offices as follows:
CERTIFICATIONS OF ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DIVISION AND MARKET AND EXTERNAL AFFAIRS DIVISION - INTERNSHIP:
- the requests submitted up to Thursday 26 July 2018 (by 2.00 pm) will be completed by 27 July 2018;
- the requests submitted from 26 July 2018 (after 2.00 pm) to 19 August 2018 will be completed starting from 20 August 2018.
CERTIFICATIONS OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS DIVISION – STUDY ABROAD – GLOBAL ALLIANCES:
- the requests submitted up to Thursday 2 August 2018 (by 2.00 pm) will be completed by 3 August 2018;
- the requests submitted from 2 August 2018 (after 2.00 pm) to 26 August 2018 will be completed starting from 27 August 2018.
CERTIFICATIONS OF STUDENT AFFAIRS DIVISION – ISU:
- the requests submitted up to Thursday 19 July 2018 will be completed by 20 July 2018;
- the requests submitted from 20 July 2018 to 19 August 2018 will be completed starting from 20 August 2018.
Starting on 5 June 2018, the following changes will occur regarding certificates issued by Bocconi University:
- In most cases, certificates will be issued on a new model of white letterhead paper and with a digital tag;
- They will be available in yoU@B in electronic format (PDF),trough a link*, depending on their use.
To decode digital tags, click here.
|The methods for requesting certifications may vary according to the applicant's profile.
|Are you enrolled in a degree program? Access your yoU@B Diary and use the cert@B procedure to forward your request. Carefully check the Guide to the University for all detailed information.|
|Are you a graduate?Access your yoU@B Diary and use the cert@B procedure to forward your request. We remind you that in order to access the yoU@B Diary you must use your Student ID number* and the password you used to access the University Services.
*(if your Student ID number is structured into 6 numbers only, you must digit a 0 before it).
The password to access the online services can be retrieved by using the appropriate password recovery function available in the login screen of the yoU@B Diary.
You will have to answer the secret questions chosen when you entered the yoU@B for the first time and/or subsequently modified. If you never accessed the Diary or you cannot retrieve the credentials please send this form, appropriately filled out and signed, along with the whole copy of your passport or other ID document to this address email@example.com : we will send you the needed instructions.
|Are you a student who withdrew from studies or former visiting student (single courses more than 18 months ago) or you are disqualified student? Follow the instructions available on the website and use the buycert@B procedure to make the request.|
|Are you a Company, Organization, Association etc and you have to confirm/verify the academic qualification of a Bocconi graduate? You must send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Companies must attach the authorization signed in original by the candidate for the processing of his/her personal data).|
*IMPORTANT: the link for the download will be active for a limitate period which will be notified, via yoU@B and via Bocconi account email, when the certificate is ready (4 working days after the request).
Remember that in dealing with the Public Administration offices and with private firms managing public services, certifications must always be substituted by SELF-DECLARATIONS, not subject to a stamp duty ‘imposta di bollo’. To help you, self-declaration samples have been made available by Università Bocconi. Such documents can be printed out from the reserved area by accessing the Punto Blu via the yoU@B Diary, on campus and online from home.