The online Course selection for the Spring Semester 2018-19 will run from January 9 to January 16, 2019, through the yoU@B student diary at agenda.unibocconi.it
Exchange students will also have the possibility to change their study plan during the Add/drop period scheduled in the period February 6-14, 2019 (upon courses availability). After February 14, 2019 no changes will be allowed. All the courses included in the student's study plan will appear in the Bocconi final transcript.
As exchange students can choose among courses of every year of every Degree program, there may be overlaps between classes. Different class groups of the same course (code) may have a different class schedule. Different class groups may be awarded a different number of credits.
In case you need assistance in building your study plan, you can contact the Academic Advisors.
STUDY PLAN GUIDELINES
- Exchange students are expected to select min. 2 up to max. 5 courses per term.
- Undergraduate students can choose only among undergraduate courses (with code 30xxx and a few 50xxx). Graduate students are allowed to choose both undergraduate (30xxx and a few 50xxx) and graduate (20xxx and 50xxx) courses.
- Students who wish to take all the exams by the first exam session (May 15-31, 2019), have to make sure that the classes they select have no exam conflict. The exam schedule is available at the following link www.unibocconi.eu/exams
- If two final exams are scheduled on the same day and time, students can select both courses and sit the exams in different available sessions. Bocconi University has multiple exam sessions (Spring semester exam sessions: May and June).
- Exchange Students are not allowed to insert language courses in their study plan.
- Exchange students can include in their study plan max. 1 E-learning course.
- CEMS students are required to select their courses from a CEMS specific list. For further information on CEMS requirements, please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THEMIS students are required to take at least 30 credits worth of courses and pass at least 24 exam credits.
They may choose courses in English or in Italian as long as the courses have been approved by the Themis network (see Themis webpage). Themis students are also allowed to follow 1 course (up to 6 credits) offered at the Partner School which is not a Themis accredited course. For further information on Themis requirements, please refer to email@example.com.
- Courses that do not appear here and in the list available in the course selection are not open to exchange students.
- Some courses may have specific restrictions: carefully check the "Prerequisites" section available in the course profile.
- Students can replace 1 Bocconi course with 1 Research Project.
- IMPORTANT: please take note that some courses might have the same contents/program. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you contact the professor/s in charge of the corresponding courses and verify with them the possibility of attending both classes.