Graduate Recruitment Services
Choosing a Master of Science program is a very important process.
Bocconi tries to meet your needs from the start with a series of activities put in place by the Guidance and Recruitment office. They are aimed at supporting you in making the most well-founded and informed choices, and at providing information on our MSc programs, from application and admission right up to your arrival at Bocconi.
It's all part of our effort to reach out to top international applicants and maintain Bocconi's reputation as one of the leading economics and business universities in Europe.
- Career Talks: series of online talks with Bocconi graduates to get inspiration on careers in different fields and industries
- Bocconi MSc Hub: our brand new portal with first-hand accounts of the MSc experience, such as alumni testimonials and student vlogs
- One-on-one meetings (on campus or online) with Bocconi staff and senior students, as well as counseling and guided tours for individuals or groups
- Activities for prospective students worldwide
- Graduate Open Day (new date available soon)
Should you require further information, you can contact us or phone us at +39 02.5836.2745 and we will be happy to help you.
Once you have been admitted, please visit the pages dealing with your arrival at Bocconi.