Bocconi and Employers
Based on the quality of our programs, Bocconi graduates have a strong standing with top employers. Thanks to a worldwide network of companies, international organizations, chambers of commerce and institutions in 70 countries, every year over 1600 students and recent graduates have the opportunity to take part in an internship abroad.
Our Career Service is highly accessible and gives students and graduates unparalleled and personalized support throughout the career orientation and job search processes. It provides tailored tools to successfully enter the job market and promotes meetings with major employers in Italy and abroad. Master of Science students can count on a dedicated career consultant for each program and internships are a compulsory part of each study plan.
Recruiting Activities in 2017
- 11,362 placement and internships offers, 18,5% abroad
- 600 Employers involved in recruiting events, including:
- The Bocconi&Jobs career event in Milan: 2 editions, in May and November
- Bocconi&Jobs Abroad in Bruxelles, London, Paris and Shanghai
- Investment Bank Weekends, with leading financial institutions
- Recruiting Dates dedicated to Arts, Media and Entertainment, Fashion, Luxury & Design, Financial Services & Fintech, Government, Public Services & International Organizations, Retail, Web Companies
- Recruiting events organized with individual companies
- 4,907 individual meetings with information on the job markets, professional planning and aptitude orientation