Benefits for the Partner Company
Partner companies can benefit from opportunities dedicated to the company, its management and its employees.
For the organization: CSR, recruiting, visibility
- Being recognized as donor within the current multi-year capital campaign, the first ever planned by an Italian University.
- A dedicated contact person within the Corporate Relations team.
- Qualified and personalized recruiting and employer branding activities with the help of the Bocconi Liaison Office consultants.
- Recognition on the Bocconi University website (company logo and link to the company website).
- Recognition in the annual Bocconi Donor Report.
- A tax deduction, as stated by the Italian law for donations to Universities*.
* The contribution, as a donation in favor of our University, is tax-deductible up to the 2% of the Company revenue as stated by art. 100, co. 2, a) of the Italian Income Tax Code (“TUIR”) and by the resolution n.386/E- 17/10/08 of the Italian Revenue Agency (“Agenzia delle Entrate”).
For management: networking and knowledge updating
- Participation in the Development Committee and the Coordinating Committee.
- The Visiting Executive Program, which encourages integration of the company’s experience within the coursework at Bocconi.
- Invitations to closed-doors events such as the annual Donor Event and the Working Breakfast series.
- Reserved places at the most important Bocconi events.
For employees: resources for professional development
- Free access and dedicated reference and research assistance at the Bocconi Library.
- Discounts on the purchase of books at the Egea bookstore (via Bocconi 8, Milan) and at egeaonline.it