Partners for Development Program
Why become a Partner Company
The Partners for Development Program (“Programma Partner per lo Sviluppo”) was established to foster dialogue on issues of common interest between Bocconi University and a small and selected group of companies.Since 1996 the Program has been:
- promoting interchange and collaboration between the University and the business community to create innovative projects of mutual interest;
- sustaining a privileged network between the Bocconi community and the Partner;
- contributing to Bocconi’s development by funding valuable initiatives for students and Faculty.
Partner are involved through their participation in the Development Committee and the Coordinating Committee.
- The Development Committee is the forum through which the Partners' top management and the University meet and agree on the Program’s strategic direction and the areas of cooperation.
- The Coordinating Committee is a working group of managers appointed by each Partner.
Its objective is to create a dialogue between the companies and the University on areas of common interest, defining projects involving Bocconi’s Faculty and staff.
For further information:
Tel. +39 02 5836 2349