School of Law
Dean of the School of Law
Prof. Pietro Sirena
The following academic programs in law (most of which are held in Italian) are part of the School of Law:
- Bachelor in Global Law - in English
- Integrated Master of Arts in Law (5 years program) - in Italian
- LLM - in Law of Internet Technology - in English
- LLM in European Business and Social Law - In English
- MDT Master in Diritto tributario dell'impresa - in Italian
- Corporate Law - GI (Specialization Program) - in Italian
- Bocconi-Pavia Law School (Professional Specialist Program)- in Italian
The Dean reports to the University Rector and has the objective of optimizing program and overall teaching quality, as well as encouraging a renovation of the educational programs offered. This is carried out while respecting the general economic balance of the structure.
The Dean also collaborates with the qualified administrative offices in defining:
- selection procedures for incoming students;
- placement procedures;
- guidelines for the communications, recruitment and promotion of the School's educational offer.
To contact the Dean, please use only the following email address: email@example.com.
Academic Planning Unit
P.zza Sraffa 11 - Milano
Marta Menin tel. +39 02-58363526
Michela Vegezzi tel. +39 02-58365226
Stefania Pisoni tel. +39 02-58363429
Via Röntgen 1 – Milan