In performing the duties assigned to him, the Rector is assisted by the Deans, School Deans, Delegate Rectors, and various Councils, Commissions, Boards and Committees.
These figures and bodies facilitate ties between the Rectorate and all University structures dealing with teaching or research, in order to best contribute to the formulation of the University's decisions in these areas.
- Jerome Adda, Dean for Research;
- Francesco Billari, Dean of the Faculty, also delegate for University accreditations;
- Bruno Busacca, Dean of Fundraising and Alumni Engagement;
- Stefano Caselli, Dean for International Affairs;
- Markus Venzin, Dean for Innovation.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli, Dean of the PhD School;
- Antonella Carù, Dean of the Graduate School, also delegate for institutional relations on University teaching;
- Annalisa Prencipe, Dean of the Undergraduate School, also delegate for management of student relations;
- Pietro Sirena, Dean of the School of Law.