In 2016 Bocconi adopted a new Strategic Plan which will guide the University until 2020.
The Bocconi 2020 Plan re-examines the educational offer and broadly confirms the organizational and governance structure established under the previous plan.
The educational offer has been reviewed and expanded with new programs. It now offers more choice and greater flexibility in creating new study paths to satisfy the ever-changing requests emerging from local and international job markets.
In order to guarantee ongoing functionality and effectiveness in managing the programs, all activities have been divided among the following Schools.
- the Undergraduate School offers three-year Bachelor of Science programs
- the Graduate School includes Master of Science programs, Specialized Master programs and Specialization Courses
- the School of Law includes the Integrated Master of Arts in Law and the other programs offered in the legal field
- the PhD School offers a range of doctoral programs
In addition, SDA Bocconi School of Management, founded in 1971, is dedicated to post-experience management education.
The University's organizational model also divides the area of research into eight Departments.
The Departments are:
- Ettore Bocconi Department of Economics
- Angelo Sraffa Department of Legal Studies
- Management and Technology
- Policy Analysis and Public Management
- Decision Sciences