Starting from 2012, the personalized Bocconi photo ID card will be replaced with a new card which will be given to all students regularly enrolled in the 2011/2012 academic year.
The new card is essential for the same uses as with the previous card,
but it is also enabled to be used for banking operations. Student can enjoy the card's advantages and receive discounts at businesses on Campus, such as coffee shops, restaurants, EGEA bookstore, etc. To receive crediting related to tuition reimbursements and scholarships, cards can be activated free of charge at any branch of the Banca Popolare di Sondrio
When banking services are activated, contractual and administrative relations will exist exclusively between the Banca Popolare di Sondrio and each individual user without any intermediation by the University.
There will be an initial phase during which both the cards currently in use and the new cards will be valid at the University, and after which only the new cards will be valid.
As usual, if the personalized photo ID card is lost, stolen, damaged or if the magnetic strip no longer works
you should immediately go to:
- the Academic Affairs Division Desk, (2nd floor Room 218 piazza Sraffa 11) in order to stop the card from being used by third parties;
- the Library, in order to stop any further book loans. Otherwise the original card holder is obliged to replace any books borrowed.
If the lost or damaged card has been activated for banking operations, you should immediately contact:
- Banca Popolare di Sondrio for card block at nr: 800.822.056 (+ 39 02 60843768 for international calls).
Students can apply for a replacement card at the Academic Affairs Division Desk by filling out the application form. The form serves as a replacement request as well as a self-declaration of the theft/loss, in cases where the loss or theft report has not been reported to the local Police or Carabinieri station.
When a replacement is requested, the Academic Affairs Division Desk will:
- issue a temporary card which replaces the previous card for the same uses (not including banking operations);
- submit the replacement request to the Banca Popolare di Sondrio. The bank will issue a new definitive card and give it to the student.
When a replacement is requested:
- if the card is lost or stolen a replacement fee is charged (for fees, consult "Other costs" in the Guide to the University);
- if the magnetic strip no longer works or the card is damaged a replacement is free of charge upon submission of the damaged card.
Last modified 20 June 2012 - 17:20:43