Bocconi IT Services, ASIT, has the responsibility of planning and developing IT management systems and teaching support applications, as well as the management of the University's IT infrastructure.
Application projects are monitored with particular interest, as productivity tools in the Intranet/Internet environments are made available to Students, Academic Staff and Non-Teaching Staff. ASIT works with other offices in the University and at SDA Bocconi to offer the best solutions to the requests submitted.
ASIT's main areas of activity are:
- IT infrastructure and networks - this area manages the networking system, with particular attention to the constant updates aimed at ensuring the security and efficiency of information communication on the internal and external network;
- IT innovation - plans and activates tests to evaluate increasingly advanced IT tools to support teaching and research;
- online teaching - manages and evaluates IT solutions for elearning to support University and SDA Bocconi teaching, tests and activates interactive synchronous and asynchronous audio and video systems;
- IT research - this area's objective is to foresee and plan future needs, identifying the most advanced and effective tools and technologies;
- administrative and management applications - designs and defines specifics for the creation of new applications and for the installation of hardware and software systems for the University administrative services.
Last modified 18 July 2012 - 00:09:16