Dean of the PhD School:
Prof. Pierpaolo Battigalli
The PhD School coordinates the PhD programs offered by Bocconi University and acts as a point of reference for the University's PhD candidates.
PhD candidates have the opportunity to advance their knowledge and conduct research, with the support of Bocconi Faculty and through exchanges with leading American and European universities.
The Bocconi PhD School coordinates and supervises 5 PhD programs:
- PhD in Business Administration and Management (4-year program)
- PhD in Economics and Finance (4-year program)
- PhD in Legal Studies (3-year program)
- PhD in Public Policy and Administration (4-year program)
- PhD in Statistics (4-year program)
Find out more on how to apply to a program and the admissions process.
Meet us at the Bocconi "PhD Day" event.
Download the School Presentation.
Read Bocconi's PhD Programs Academic Rules and Regulations and Honor Code.