Course selection for the FALL Semester 2014-15 will be carried out in the period August 19-28, 2014.
In order to select their study plan, exchange students will have to login to the following website: agenda.unibocconi.it
Courses are assigned on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis.
In the unlikely event that a course chosen through the online application is not activated, the student will be immediately contacted by the International Student Desk in order to substitute it.
Exchange students will have the possibility to change their study plan in the period September 11 - 18, 2014 (UPON courses' AVAILABILITY).
After this second deadline (September 18, 2014) NO CHANGES (add/switch/drop) will be allowed.
All the courses included in your study plan will appear in your final transcript.
Università Bocconi can avoid overlappings only between courses of the same Year of the same Degree program. As exchange students can choose among courses in every Year of every Degree program, there may be overlappings between the classes of the chosen courses.
Please be informed that different class groups belonging to the same course (code) may have a different class schedule.
Moreover, take note that different class groups may be awarded a different number of credits.
In case you need assistance in building your study plan, you can contact the Academic Advisors.
STUDY PLAN GUIDELINES
- Exchange students are expected to attend min. 2 up to max. 5 courses per term.
- Undergraduate students will be allowed to choose only among undergraduate courses (with code 30xxx and some 50xxx).
Graduate students will be allowed to choose among both undergraduate (30xxx and some 50xxx) and graduate (20xxx and 50xxx) courses.
- Exchange Students are not allowed to insert language courses in their study plan.
- Exchange students can insert in their study plan max. 1 E-learning course.
- CEMS students are required to select their courses from a CEMS specific list. For further information on CEMS requirements, please refer to email@example.com.
- THEMIS students are required to take at least 30 credits worth of courses and pass at least 24 exam credits.
THEMIS students may choose courses in English or in Italian as long as the courses have been approved by the THEMIS network (see THEMIS webpage). THEMIS students are also allowed to follow 1 course (up to 6 credits) offered at the Partner School which is not a THEMIS accredited course.
For further information on Themis requirements, please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Courses that do not appear here and in the list available in the on-line application are not open to exchange students.
- Some specific prerequisites/restrictions apply to some courses: check the notes on the course lists.
- Students can substitute 1 Bocconi course with 1 Research Project.
- IMPORTANT: please take note that some courses might have the same contents/program. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you contact the professor/s in charge of the corresponding courses and verify with them the possibility of attending both classes.