Course selection for the Fall Semester 2015-16 will be carried out in the period August 19-27, 2015.
In order to select their study plan, exchange students will have to login to the following website: agenda.unibocconi.it
Courses are assigned on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis.In the unlikely event that a course chosen through the online application is not activated, the student will be immediately contacted by the International Student Desk in order to substitute it.
Exchange students will have the possibility to change their study plan during the Add/drop period September 10-17, 2015 (upon courses availability). After this second deadline (September 17, 2015) no changes (add/switch/drop) will be allowed.
All the courses included in your study plan will appear in your final transcript.
Università Bocconi can avoid overlappings only between courses of the same Year and of the same Degree program. As exchange students can choose among courses of every year of every Degree program, there may be overlaps between the classes of the different courses. Different class groups of the same course (code) may have a different class schedule. Different class groups may be awarded a different number of credits.
In case you need assistance in building your study plan, you can contact the Academic Advisors.
STUDY PLAN GUIDELINES
- Exchange students are expected to select min. 2 up to max. 5 courses per term.
- Undergraduate students can choose only among undergraduate courses (with code 30xxx and some 50xxx).
Graduate students are allowed to choose both undergraduate (30xxx and some 50xxx) and graduate (20xxx and 50xxx) courses.
- Exchange Students are not allowed to insert language courses in their study plan.
- Exchange students can include in their study plan max. 1 E-learning course.
- CEMS students are required to select their courses from a CEMS specific list. For further information on CEMS requirements, please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THEMIS students are required to take at least 30 credits worth of courses and pass at least 24 exam credits.
They may choose courses in English or in Italian as long as the courses have been approved by the Themis network (see Themis webpage). Themis students are also allowed to follow 1 course (up to 6 credits) offered at the Partner School which is not a Themis accredited course. For further information on Themis requirements, please refer to email@example.com.
- Courses that do not appear here and in the list available in the course selection are not open to exchange students.
- Some specific prerequisites/restrictions apply to some courses: check the notes on the course lists.
- Students can replace 1 Bocconi course with 1 Research Project.
- IMPORTANT: please take note that some courses might have the same contents/program. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you contact the professor/s in charge of the corresponding courses and verify with them the possibility of attending both classes.